Young Living Cedarwood essential oil is a great way to enhance your favorite beauty products. You’ll want to use it for its fresh, earthy aroma, in addition to its ability to smooth the look of skin and shine hair. You can also create a calming yet powerful environment when you diffuse this oil or add it to massage oil blends.
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood provides numerous benefits. Its use dates back to Biblical times. Cedarwood is native to cold climates, thriving in high altitudes and growing up to 100 feet. Cedarwood essential oil has a grounding aroma that evokes feelings of wellness and vitality.
How to use:
- Diffuse three to four drops in a diffuser.
- Apply one to two drops to desired area.
- Dilute with Coconut Oil to reduce any skin sensitivity.
- Promotes clear, healthy skin
- Works great for massage therapy
- Eases nervous tension
- Repels moths and other insects
You can find Cedarwood in Young Living products such as Grounding™, Highest Potential™, and Brain Power™ essential oil blends and Cel-Lite Magic™ massage oil.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses:
- Smooth skin by adding Cedarwood to your favorite lotions and skin care products.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier looking hair.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Create custom scents featuring Cedarwood on its own or as a base for your own signature scent. Try combining it with essential oils such as Tea Tree, Neroli, or Bergamot.
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance free with Cedarwood blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass.