Because of its floral notes and enchanting flavor, Lavender is a delicious addition to many foods. Take your hot chocolate from ordinary to gourmet by adding a little Lavender Vitality™to the mix!
- 4 cups unsweetened almond, dairy, or other milk of your choice
- 8 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons honey, or more to taste
- 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil
- Heat 4 cups of milk in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add 8 tablespoons unsweetened raw cocoa, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, and 4 teaspoons honey; whisk until smooth.
- When warm, remove from heat and stir in 4 drops Lavender Vitality essential oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Have you ever tried adding any other essential oils to your hot chocolate? Let us know your favorite in the comments!
Source Young Living Blog